Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WOW! I'm so Impressed

Since I only get to meet with the Globaloria class a few days a week, I'm always anxious to see what's been going on, and what progress has been made on the games. Well, today the teams just blew me away! Mrs. Forinash led me to each team where I got an over-view of what their games will be like and how the paper proto-types are coming along. I'm so proud of this class! They have already surpassed anything that I thought could be done in a single semester. The game ideas are awesome, the drawings are impressive, and the recordings that i saw were very well done. I think I was most impressed by the game concepts and how they reflect the team members. Great job class! Keep up the good work!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! I also think everyone in this class is doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think everyone is doing a great job too. Everyone is working together and I think everyones game will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much.. I think everyone in each group is doing very well and participating. I'm so anxious to see how all the other games turn out. Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I think we have made alot of progress and everyone is doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im glad you were impressed by our work im going to keep trying my hardest to impress you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, i think that this class and how we stay in our groups have made progress. Everyone is doing great at this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, i will try to keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, i an going to keep working really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. Frenzel,
    I agree with you! I am so impressed with the progess that this class has made (and I have only been able to read their blogs!). I'm getting anxious to see what they accomplish by the time that I am back! These students have been given such a cool experience. I look forward to seeing you soon!! :)
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete