Sunday, March 14, 2010

And We're Off!

I hope that all of you are as anxious as I am to see the "games begin". This week will see teams being formed, ideas being presenting, and pieces of the learning puzzle starting to come together. I have been so impressed with the blogs and the wikis, that I'm certain the games will be above and beyond what we had imagined. Mrs. Forinash has been such a wonderful guide and teacher, I have learned much from her also.
What are your expectations for this week? Did you find the homework assignment easy to do? Are there any feelings of anxiety as we get involved in the "meat and bones" of this project? Share your thoughts with me and others. I know that together we'll create great things!

To help put this project into prospective, watch this video that will explain a little more about Globaloria!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Frenzel, I am soo excited for this week, and I really hope I learn a lot too! Also I thought that the homework assignment was easy to do. I can't wait until we start working in teams and learning new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog Mrs. Frenzel. It is a great model for the students to use when they post a blog. I liked how you incorporated questions about their homework assignment.
    Mrs. Forinash

    ReplyDelete