Thursday, March 18, 2010

How to be a Good Team Member

Think about the qualities that make a good team member. I came across this website, "Ten Qualities of an Effective Team Player" and thought about how these qualities pertain to the teams that you will be working in as you create your Globaloria game. Here is a brief list of those qualities:
1. Demonstrates reliability
2. Communicates constructively
3. Listens actively
4. Functions as an active participant
5. Shares openly and willingly
6. Cooperates and pitches in to help
7. Exhibits flexibility
8. Shows commitment to the team
9. Works as a problem-solver
10.Treats others in a respectful and supportive manner

Think about these qualities and how you can make sure that you are being an effective team member. You can find additional details on each of these qualities by visiting:

11 comments:

  1. I agree with all of the 10 qualities. I think we have alot of team players in our group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Frenzel,
    You always have great and educational blogs. I'm pretty sure that I am going to make a good teammate, but I'm still going to try as hard as I can! I can't wait to start really working on the game, and working all together with my teammates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Frenzel,
    I think that I will benefit from these qualities of being a good team member. I will try to be a great team member. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the "Ten Qualities of an Effective Team Player" They are all very good qualities and a team player should follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Frenzel,
    I think that I will do all these. I will try to get everyone to follow them in my group also. I want this to be a learning class, and it is. I will try to be a great team member to have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a good blog for us Mrs.Frensel

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of those qualities make sense and i will try my best to use all 10 qualities and be a good team member

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with the qualities, you need most of them to have a good team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. Frenzel, I like the list of qualities you listed. I liked number four a lot because in order to have a team that gets along everyone must participate. I also like number ten. I also believe that you should not only treat the people on your team with respect but also everyone around you. And be supportive of everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this blog post! I think it gives us a really good picture of how to be a great team member. I know for sure that all of my team members show these 10 qualities of being a good team member. I have a really good feeling that our team will all cooperate with one another and make a really fun and educational game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think my team will do good with these steps

    ReplyDelete